Exactly, life seems like a running roller coaster.. It runs very fast. It has to exceed every circles, way down, ramp,.. It is not as easy as you turn your palms, but there are still senses of joy on it.
I choose the running roller coaster to describe my life. Hopefully i have a lot of experiences to offer, a great story to tell, an useful knowledge to share, and another interesting information. I wish,.. I try,..
Then, please kindly accepted my apology if i have mistakes in my structure (since my English is not really good, hahaha) , in my wording or anything in this media.. :)
I choose the running roller coaster to describe my life. Hopefully i have a lot of experiences to offer, a great story to tell, an useful knowledge to share, and another interesting information. I wish,.. I try,..
Then, please kindly accepted my apology if i have mistakes in my structure (since my English is not really good, hahaha) , in my wording or anything in this media.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment